Educated at Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore and then at IIT, Madras —
BE ( Metallurgy) , year of passing: 1976 & M.Tech., (Metal Joining) Year of passing: 1978
-Over 40 years of Experience in the Oil & Gas Industry and in Manufacture & Quality Control of Fabricated Items for various Process Industries
– Specialised in Welding of both Ferrous and Non Ferrous Materials that include Carbon , Low Alloy and Stainless Steels, Nickle alloys including INCONELS,MONEL,etc.,
Titanium and its alloys and Copper alloys, Aluminium Alloys etc.
-.Experience as Head- QA & QC
-Travel to Countries including Germany,USA, Gulf Contries, Republic of South Africa and South East Asian Countries on Technically Challenging assignments
– Certified International Welding Engineer and Qualified ISO Lead Assesor
– Certified Six Sigma Quality Black Belt
– Currently working as a Technical Consultant in the above field of specialization and in the Hydraulic Manufacturing Industries
- Problem solving skills associated with Shop Troubleshooting,Process Improvement, Material Property evaluation and improvement,Quality Improvement Assignments etc.